Pipe Repair Systems
HJ3’s line of CarbonSeal™ Pipe Repair Systems are designed to address a wide range of temperatures, pressures, geometries and chemicals, offering a safe and cost-effective solution to common integrity problems. Whether it’s preventive repairs associated with a CUI program or emergency repairs on your flare line, HJ3 can offer a solution to extend the life of corroded or damaged piping in your facility.
- Repairs thru-wall defects, thin-walls, and structural deficiencies in a wide range of services, temperatures and pressures.
- Compliant with ASME PCC-2, ISO 24817, API, DOT and ASME B31 for Non-Metallic pipe repair.
- Repair plans are value engineered to minimize cost and maximize strength only where it’s needed.
- Can be designed to accommodate additional loads like “soil, seismic, thrust, and separation.”
- Available in wide range of resin kit sizes and fabric widths 2”-24” wide
- Bi-axial fabric architecture is applicator friendly and easily conforms over complex geometries.
- Increased strength and per layer thickness = reduced cost and installation time.
- The entire CarbonSeal™ product line can be hand saturated or machine saturated using HJ3’s Saturator™.
- Over 18 years of in-service history.