Carbon Fiber Repair and Strengthening of Primary Clarifiers
Problem vs Solution
- The 125-ft diameter clarifier had approximately 80% steel loss on its sidewalls, upper tank ring, and some
- The exterior temperature of the sidewalls was 200 ºF
- Areas needing repair included a wall patch, the tank sidewall and ome roof connection
- A 36-ft diameter overflow pipe also needed repair
- HJ3’s TankWrap™ Repair System was installed and a chemical and temp resistant topcat was applied to protect he system from elevated temperature
See the before and after photos below.