Carbon Fiber Reinforced Liner with Hydrogen Sulfide Resistant Coating
Problem vs Solution
- Wastewater effluent released hydrogen sulfide gasses leading to sulfuric acid corrosion
- Manhole shell was severely corroded down to soil is some locations
- Active infiltration had to be stopped with CrackSeal™ Injectables
- ChemSeal™ Protective Liner was designed in conjunction with CarbonSeal™ to fully restore integrity and provide a durable liner
- Service life was extended 25 years
See the before and after photos below.