Since its introduction to the aerospace industry in the 1950’s, carbon fiber has become a “material of choice” across a wide variety of industries, including automotive, construction, sporting goods, and medical equipment, among many others. Its high versatility and incredible strength provides a solid value in many industrial applications.
Advantages of Carbon Fiber Include:
- Stronger than steel
- Only 1/16th of an inch thick
- Lightweight and flexible
- No downtime
- 70% lighter weight than steel, and 40% lighter weight than aluminum
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Highly corrosion resistant
- Application flexibility
- Low mass
- No heavy equipment needed
- No hot-work permits needed
- No excavating, bolting, or drilling!
- Chemical-resistant, even to acids, alkalis, and solvents
- Easy to apply – you can even Do it Yourself!
HJ3’s carbon fiber is used for strengthening corroded and degrading infrastructure worldwide.
Industrially, our carbon fiber reinforces such structures as bridges, steel tanks, pipelines, commercial buildings, and so much more.
And we bring that same industrial strength carbon fiber to your residential basement, garage, and any other area needing repair, through our StrongHold™ product line.
Additional Advantages of StrongHold™ Carbon Fiber:
- Since StrongHold™’s carbon fiber is only 1/16th of an inch thick, and installs directly against the wall, it won’t reduce your room’s square footage, as a steel beam would.
- StrongHold™ fabric weighs only 4 ounces per square foot, so it also adds practically no weight to your home’s structure.
- StrongHold™ carbon fiber requires no maintenance after installing, and installation takes less than a day!
- StrongHold™’s repairs are long-lasting, providing superior strength for 20 years or longer!
- StrongHold™ carbon fiber is extremely flexible before it cures, so it’s great for corners, columns, and hard-to-reach areas!
- After installing, StrongHold™ can be painted to minimize the appearance of repair.
- Saves 60-90% of the costs of wall replacement, and 20-50% of the costs of a steel repair!
- StrongHold™’s kits come with installation tools, pre-measured epoxy and, in most cases, pre-cut carbon fiber fabric. We’ve done all the thinking and measuring for you!
- StrongHold™ offers carbon fiber products to repair walls, floors, ceilings, leaky pipes, and more!
If you would like additional information about the awesome advantages of carbon fiber, or how it can structurally strengthen your own home, write us today at email@example.com